Our commitment to you
We are committed to going the extra mile for our customers. If you believe that we have not delivered the service you expected, we want to hear from you so that we can try to put things right. We take all complaints seriously and following the steps below will help us understand your concerns and give you a fair response.
How to make a complaint
Please quote your policy number and claim reference (if applicable) in all correspondence so that your concerns may be dealt with speedily.
If you are unhappy with any element of the cover we provide or any aspect of our service or have a cause for complaint, please contact:
For a claim:
Please refer to the Complaints section of your Insurance Booklet for further information.
All other matters:
Please contact Gunplan:
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Post - Gunplan, The Royals 353 Altrincham Road, Manchester, M22 4BJ
Phone - 0333 400 6864
- Acknowledge all complaints promptly
- Investigate quickly and thoroughly
- Keep you informed of progress
- Do everything possible to resolve your complaint
- Use the information from your complaint to proactively improve our service in the future.
Once your complaint is reviewed, a final decision will be issued in writing within 8 weeks of the date your complaint is received.
IF YOU ARE STILL NOT HAPPY
If you are still unhappy after our review, or you have not received a written offer of resolution within 8 weeks of the date we received your complaint, you may be eligible to refer your case to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). The FOS is an independent body that arbitrates on complaints. They can be contacted at:
- Post: Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, Harbour Exchange Square, London E14 9SR
- Telephone: 0800 0234567 (Calls from UK landlines and mobiles are free) or 0300 1239123 (for mobile users)
- Website: www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
You have six months from the date of our final response to refer your complaint to the FOS. This does not affect your right to take legal action, however, the FOS will not adjudicate on any case where litigation has commenced.